Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Message From the 99th Percentile to "the 99 per cent": Occupy Bagram

Heh. Found this on Facebook. Reportedly was taken on Bagram AFB, Afghanistan:

 Thankful for men like these, this week and every week, in the land of the free!

* The "99th percentile" refers to the top 1 percent - one person out of a hundred - and is commonly used by high IQ societies to describe their membership.  About 1% of Americans are currently serving in the military. On the other hand, "We are the 99 per cent" is the catchy-but-inaccurate slogan of a leftist political coalition's marketing campaign that uses 1960s "sit-in" tactics and stipendary protesters to "Occupy" various high profile locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails