Iron Bear, over at Daily Pundit, has cataloged a few of the many blessings we saw in 2016 as a nation, in a list of nearly a hundred. A few of my favorites:
1. Donald J. Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election with 306 Electoral College votes, becoming the 45th President of the United States of America.....
2. Hillary Rodham Clinton will never be President of the United States.
15. Trump’s Election proved that Polls can’t be trusted, and Pollsters no longer matter.
36. Historic vote for Brexit stuns Europe, dominates front pages.
50. The private company SpaceX successfully landed a rocket vertically on April 8 upon a floating autonomous drone ship.
60. Politico reports that Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill “are loath to say anything remotely critical” of President-elect Donald Trump or his agenda for fear of the coverage such actions will receive from Breitbart News and the possible reaction from voters. In other news, Voters celebrate unprecedented announcement that Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill are finally becoming aware that they have constituents to appease.
65. “Turning Texas Blue” turns out to be a Democrat pipe dream. Trump turns Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida Red instead.
69. Despite the best efforts of Global Warming enthusiasts, polar bears are thriving and stubbornly refusing to go extinct.
93. After fourteen girls and women were captured by Boko Haram, a massive raid in multiple villages resulted in over 800 hostages being rescued by the Nigerian Army. ... no self indulgent celebrity Twitter selfies were included among the armaments used in the rescue.
Plus don't miss the comments~