Monday, November 16, 2009

Rejoice! An Upcoming Wedding

We had some wonderful news this past week: Nick has proposed to Lani, and she said yes! So I have a new daughter on the way (they are planning for next autumn), and we are so happy.



Daughters-in-law are some of the best things about having sons. When the boys were little, I prayed only that my future daughters in law would like me. It never mattered whether I would like them, because I couldn't imagine *not* liking someone my boy loved. This is the heart of love isn't it? That we love the ones our loved ones love.

We've been blessed so much by these beautiful girls.  I should call them all "daughters in love" because we love them so, and they are part of our family forever after, no matter what.

Lani, welcome to the family! You and Nick are perfect for each other. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Tina, weddings are such a joy. I had your situation kind of in reverse. I had two daughters and they brought us two very special sons. Now I am back to girls with two granddaughters. Joann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails