Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Present



I don't have all my presents yet, but it will be hard to top this one. When Paul gave me Sarah Palin's new book "America By Heart", he said "When she becomes our first woman President, you'll have her autograph." To which I replied "You betcha!"



I don't read political books (time is limited and one must draw the line somewhere), so I have not read "Going Rogue", despite Mama's great review and my admiration for Sarah as an ordinary American woman in an extraordinary time and place. So this one I wanted to read, and now I have a copy to keep. :-) Review to follow....

PS The bookmarks are examples of letterpress printing from Printers around the country. If you are interested in printing (of words or art) or desktop publishing, or writing, or editing, check out the AAPA (American Amateur Press Association) and see if it is something you might like to get involved with - and request a sample bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails