Friday, July 15, 2011

The Undefeated is Box Office Golden!

Are you fortunate enough to be near a theater showing The Undefeated? Gosh I wish I were! I'll have to wait, but if you have the chance, get your tickets early, as it is thrilling packed houses in all of its markets.
Pretty impressive for any indie movie - and even more for a political documentary!

Here's a sample from Texans For Sarah Palin:

"Atlanta, GA 'The Undefeated' is Number 1 in theater out performing 'Transformers'...

"4pm showing of 'The Undefeated' ends with five minute standing ovation in Atlanta!

"Atlanta - 7pm showing of 'The Undefeated' sold out 3 hours in advance!"

Now Showing in Grapevine TX, Houston, Oklahoma City, Indianapolis, Orange California and selected other cities throughout the nation. Go to The Undefeated Official Website to find the latest booking schedule. 

2 comments:

  1. Can this be proven with links to box office numbers?

    I'm not saying you're wrong because I can't find any info on the movie. It's in 10 theaters and it isn't listed at all on boxoffice.com's Platform release list-- which means it's not in the top 11 movies that are playing in 1-99 theaters.

    Don't take my questioning as a bias. I just deal in facts no matter what political opinion or who's movie it is. I wouldn't trust "Californians for Obama" about his movie any more than I'd trust "Texans for Sarah Palin" about hers.

    So... proof?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails