Friday, January 27, 2012

Bubbles? What Bubbles?

 I have been having hissy fits at Yahoo about their slanted headlines, and propensity for putting undergrad opinion pieces under the "News" heading. This morning, the headline was so bad that Mad Magazine would have rejected it.

But the guy over at "The Wingnut Musings" (aka The FourthCheckRaise) (who has just published a book of the same title) found a neat little way to take the hot air out of the ridiculousness of it all:

The "How Thick is Your Bubble Quiz" !

I am proud to say I am bubble-deprived, and I feel a whole lot better:



"On a scale from 0 to 20 points, where 20 signifies full engagement with mainstream American culture and 0 signifies deep cultural isolation within the new upper class bubble, you scored between 13 and 16.


"In other words, you don't even have a bubble."

Hee!  I do have to admit the ones I missed were probably the very ones that would have let me be an honorary redneck, but oh well. Can't be all things to everyone, right? 

Try the test and see if you've been encased in soapy surface tension all this time without knowing it! ;-)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails